Learn more about Dr. Mark Keaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Keaton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keaton
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keaton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Keaton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Keaton graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keaton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Robert Keaton MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Keaton practice?
- Dr. Mark Keaton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Keaton practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists, Augusta Hematologists, and Augusta Oncologists.