A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Keaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Keaton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keaton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keaton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Keaton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Keaton graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keaton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Robert Keaton MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Keaton practice?
- Dr. Mark Keaton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Keaton practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists, Augusta Hematologists, and Augusta Oncologists.