Learn more about Dr. Mark Keaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Keaton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keaton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keaton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Keaton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Keaton graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keaton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Robert Keaton MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Keaton practice?
- Dr. Mark Keaton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Keaton practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists, Augusta Hematologists, and Augusta Oncologists.