inactive

Mark H Keep MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

April 7th, 2012
Dr.Keep is a kind doctor and he is very personable.He is detail oriented. He made me feel confident that I was getting good care. His office staff were nice too.

June 26th, 2011
Smelled of Alcohol
Dr. Mark Keep was Not steady on his feet when I went to see him last week. He smelled of Alcohol and his words slurred a bit. My appoint time was changed to another day and I know he was there. I the staff seems a bit upset while trying to be professional. One can pick up on that energy. I will NEVER go back to him and I don't recommend you either.

December 17th, 2010
TERRIBLE DOCTOR
THIS DOCTOR DOESN'T CHECK WHAT NEEDS TO BE CHECKED WHEN YOU GO IN FOR AN APPOINTMENT FOR YOUR HEART. FOR EXAMPLE: BLOOD, HEARTBEAT,..ETC...

October 5th, 2010
Mark is an exceptional doctor. I have always found him to be caring, helpful, and willing to take what time I needed to explain any questions I have had.

April 29th, 2010
sw
I totally disagree with the other reviewers. Not the Dr. Keep I know. Pleasant. Listens. Cares.I think they must be competitors slamming him. I do know that the one from banta is a patients wife who made a huge seen and refused to let her husband get the care he needed. I was there and saw the ridiculous scene she put on.

February 16th, 2010
Nice staff, horrible doc
The staff was nice, but the doctor's bedside manner is atrocious. He didn't spend time with me. He didn't explain the procedures he thought I needed. He interrupted me when I spoke. He acted like a know it all. He looked like he didn't get enough sleep. Also, I went to another doctor and she told me that I didn't need the heart procedure that Dr. Keep was recommending. I think Dr. Keep just wanted to make money off of me and my insurance company. His breath also smelled of alcohol.

January 8th, 2010
Cold, callous
Dr. Keep has no compassion or sensitivity towards his patients. He uses scare tactics and intimidation forcing procedures onto his patients. Argumentative, not listening nor trying to understand how his patient feels. His total lack of concern is unbelieveable. His comments caused undo emotional distress and anxiety.