A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Keidel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Keidel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keidel
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Keidel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Keidel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keidel graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Keidel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas Keidel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Keidel practice?
- Dr. Mark Keidel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Keidel practices Family Medicine near Highland, CA.
See Highland Primary Care Doctors.