Dr. Mark Kellen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Kellen?

May 23rd, 2012

Pain Management doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Kellen for about 7-9 years now. I came to him because I found out I had Chronic Pancreatitis. He was very understanding, caring, honest, and made me feel at ease with him. He has gone above any other doctor I have seen. I don't know if I could have dealt with everything with him. He's my doctor first but now he has become my friend also. He's amazing!

December 22nd, 2010

Compassionate and Caring

Dr. Kellen really took the time to listen to my pain issues, explain the cause and offer solutions. I was amazed at how much time he spent with me during my appointment and how much attention he gave to my situation. He also was able to offer alternative solutions to pain magagement rather than medication/surgical intervention which I greatly appreciated as I prefer a holistic and homeopathic approach to healthcare. I would recommend him to family and friends.

February 12th, 2010

Highly Recomend for Fibromyalgia

Have been a patient for many years. He helped me go from bed ridden to functional.He will spend as much time as you need with him to help you get pain ...

September 5th, 2008

Great Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Kellen for about 3-4 years. I have chronic pancreatitis and he has been great! He really cares and listens to me. I'm always in alot of pain but he always trys everything for me. I won't go anywhere else.

June 10th, 2008

Most Caring Dr I have ever seen.

i have been a ain clinic patient for 3 years now. He is treating my Fibromyalgia and the pain associated with it. he goes out of his way to insure that I am healthy and in less pain. If i hae pproblems he is available by pager any time day or night. I would highly recommend him to anyone with chronic pain. He truly cares about his patients.

April 6th, 2016