A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kelley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kelley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Kelley practice?
Dr. Mark Kelley practices Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.