A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kelley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kelley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Carlton Kelley MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Mark Kelley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kelley practices Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.