Dr. Mark Kemp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Kemp?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2017

The best Dr in northern Michigan

I have only met one Dr that ever compared to him in 40 years. Patients weren't told a head of time... if you ask about him it's taboo...does anyone know where his practice is? I'm with the person who wants to hire aPI to find him. Now days you just don't find Drs like him, he's got it all. Great with patients. If it something he can't handle he'll refer you to someone who can, he's never lead me a stray yet. There has to be away to find where he's practicing. Does anyone lnpw?it's taboo to mention him at Mid Mich.. it's a disgrace mid won't give out any imfo... I almost got into a fight when I went to him for a recheck and they put me with someone I'd never pick on my own...please if anyone knows where he is please let us know

July 21st, 2016

To Judy

No Dr. Kemp's contract was not renewed for certain reasons. The receptionists were NOT laid off. With the exception of one who chose to not stay employed, although she could have. They were all given other roles.

August 27th, 2015

patient

We have found Dr. Kemp to be the best internal medicine doctor we have ever had. For the patients that feel he just left them be aware that he didn't want to leave his patients and really enjoyed his job. MidMichigan chose to not renew his contract and replaced him with a nurse practitioner at a much lower cost. They also laid off all the doctor's receptionist. They may be saving money but they are putting their patients at risk. My husband is in the very advanced stage 4 prostate cancer and they left us in the lurch. We are now gong downstate for medical attention. Thanks a bunch!!! I believe that MidMichigan is not allowing Dr. Kemp to let his patients know where he has moved to. I'm about ready to hire a private investigator.

August 4th, 2015

Easy to talk to explained health issues,and my diabetes,put me on a excellent plan.

July 10th, 2015

Excellent Dr...the best I've ever had...

July 7th, 2015

Great doctor, glad the community has him available.

April 18th, 2013

bad doctor

i have been going to mid mi. for many years, i am 63 years old, i have never had any problems with any doctor i have seen there, i am a very compliant patient and always have been, well i got a call from his nurse today telling me he said i need to find another doctor, when i ask why she said because of an appointment, mind you when i seen him he never told me when he wanted to see me again, so i made it for two months as usual, my whole time with him i have have been thretened of dismissile more then once, for no reason, from what i understand he has let alot of patience go, i am 63 and its not easy to find a good doctor. i was in tears, i have never been let go by any doctor, i was so himiliated, i would not recommend him to anybody , the only one who needs let go is him, and im sure im not alone on those feelings, and i wont have a problem letting everyone know how he does his patiencets. go is him. i was so

November 9th, 2012

VERY POOR DOCTOR

Dr.Kemp does not care about his patients.I have a very serious pain condition(RSD). Instead of talking to me about my meds and expressing any concerns about my health,he dismissed me as his patient based on incorrect info.He had his nurse tell me I was dismissed and would not even talk to me(he snuck out the back door).I believe if you care about your patients and have concerns you would atleast talk to them instead of just kicking them to the curb. I would NOT recommend Dr. Kemp to anyone who wants a doctor to care about thier health and wellbeing.

March 13th, 2017