Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Kender
Dr. Mark Kender, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kender is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg, Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest and Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus. Dr. Kender has received 9 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Kender has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...