Best Dr. Ever show details Best Dr. Ever
Jul 25th, 2011

Dr. Kender was my doctor for 20 yrs. He worked with me finding the best treatment options and really listened. I felt like a partner in my health and not "a paitent." He was my doctor before going to LV and I hope to follow him to his new practice. If someone knows where that is, please post the information. I've been searching with no luck.

We miss Dr. Kender show details We miss Dr. Kender
Jul 11th, 2011

Dr. Kender is the best Dr. my wife and I have ever had. We really miss him and are actually going to follow him to his new practice.The directors at Lehigh Valley Hospital over reacted before they did an injustice to Dr. K. and his family and a dis service to us the patients of Dr. K.T.

Doctor Kender Is The Best show details Doctor Kender Is The Best
Jun 12th, 2011

He is a very caring person, compassionate and has good bedside manners. He has always treated me with respect and took good care of all my health problems. I sure do miss him and hope he comes back real soon.

Annoyed show details Annoyed
Dec 4th, 2010

I just received a letter from the practice informing my husband and me that an investigation revealed that Dr. Kender sold our personal information and health records to a research company that later tried to sell us concierge care over the telephone. I hope that the medical board revokes his license to practice since he clearly violated HIPPA laws. I feel violated by someone who I had trusted

by Mrs Lorraine Schoedler on Oct 28th, 2010

Dr Kender is the best physician I've have ever had. He is cheeful, puts one at ease and is caring and empathetic. He's a ten plus in my book.

A very caring Dr. show details A very caring Dr.
by T.R. on Aug 5th, 2010

Dr. Kender is what anyone would want in a Dr. He's professional, caring, respectful, empathetic, and his knowledge is outstanding. I trust him with my life and so does my wife.