Dr. Mark Kent MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 8th, 2016
bad news
I'm going to keep this short, if you are looking for a surgeon, please do not even consider this guy. He operated on me for something very routine and the outcome was disastrous. He also tried to cover it up but could not . I repeat run don't walk as fast as you can from this guy, he really is bad news.

September 7th, 2016
botched surgery
If you need surgery please so do ot let this guy do it, he liked to let me die ans i still have not recovered and it has been three years. I can't go into detail on the surgery he preformed on me, but I can tell you it was a horror story that is unimaginable. Stay far far away from this so called surgeon. Again Do NOT under any circumstances let this guy cut on you or anyone you love. Fair warning !!

June 10th, 2016
Excellent bedside manner. my wait time was 10 minutes! best doctor I've been to in Lebanon Tn. Will absolutely recommend this doctor.

March 28th, 2016
Awesome doctor

December 17th, 2015
Dr.Kent is an excellent Doctor. I have recommended him to many of my friends.

September 4th, 2015
see a specialist
I was a patient of Dr. Kent 2008-2009, while he was in Knoxville. Im not sure if he still does general surgery but if so, DO NOT LET HIM NEAR YOUR REAR!!! I mean that literally. He preformed a surgery on me for internal hemorrhoids. Fast forward 6 years and 3 surgeries to repair damage . I am still suffering and looking a the possibility of needing a colostomy bag (yes from what he did). On the recommendation of two of surgeons my family and I sought legal action but local surgeons weren't willing to testify against a colleague as we discovered is almost always the case. After seeing the lawyer and calculating the cost, time and commitment we decided not to go ahead with it. Besides my goal isn't to ruin Dr. Kent . I honestly did like him and I know he didn't do this on purpose . My only hope is to spare someone else this pain. So if you need surgery see a physician that specializes in what you need done.

March 3rd, 2015
He can't see well and he will cut at the wrong spot where your problem is.
He can't perform surgery properly and failed to remove one simple problem twice with me.

February 19th, 2015
Great Doctor
Don't believe everything you read. Dr. Kent is a very good doctor and surgeon. I will recommend him time after time.

February 3rd, 2015
The best MD ever!!! Thanks for believe in me i lose 154 pounds and I feel great

April 8th, 2014
Dr. Kent is a wonderful man and fantastic surgeon. He is very easy to talk to and has a great bedside manner.

March 2nd, 2014
Creep
He's notorious for bragging about the women he's slept with. If you think he's being kind it's only because he's dreaming of taking your money. Don't get me wrong, he's a good surgeon, just an utter creep in every other conceivable way. But hey, if you wanna get joked about while being cut open, or not, then he's your guy.

February 11th, 2014
I went to Dr. Kent for a consultation about a gastric sleeve surgery. He and his staff were so helpful. It took 6 months to get approved, but I could not be more happy. I am 1 yr out and I have lost 90 lbs. He doesn't rush me in and out of his office, he takes time to listen to my concerns. I always enjoy the office visit. I am very thankful for everything he has done for me.