Dr. Mark Kerner MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 7th, 2016
Mrs.
Dr. Kerner gave me my life back, literally. My back pain had restricted me to an armchair with a heating pad, watching a couple of mourning doves build a nest and care for one another while raising their young outside my window. It took me four months to gather the courage to see Dr. Kerner. He saw my MRI, scheduled my surgery for removal of a benign cyst that was pressing on the nerve in the lumbar region of my back causing all my misery. One night in the hospital, Dr. Kerner's skillful hands, a few weeks of therapy and I was as good as new and off to Bangladesh for the next 11 months accompanying my husband on a Fulbright Fellowship tour. Thanks, Doc.

November 16th, 2015
Most definitely recommend
He is most excellent. He did my spine surgery. Anterior decomposition fusion with instrumentation. Waiting for 2 more sections to be done. I only want him.

April 19th, 2015
Mr
Dr Kerner is the best he saved me from a life of misery he also has reinstated my faith in doctors

November 18th, 2014
Highly Impressed
I wanted to add onto my last review. I had what is called an XLFT. It's a very minimal invasive surgery. I had an anterior fusion in 2011 and had pain for over 2 years. I came to Dr. Kerner because a friend of mine highly recommended him. Like I said before, he is one of the most kindest doctors I have met. He went out of his way, to talk my insurance into paying for the surgery, after they denied it. The very next morning I woke up and the initial pain was gone. The surgical pain was pretty bad but they took care of that. Everyday got better. And here I am only 3 weeks later and have absolutely NO pain. I will always be grateful for this man. And highly recommend him to anyone who needs spinal surgery.

October 21st, 2014
Exceptional
I am going into surgery tomorrow. I can't state a review on that; however, I will review Mark Kerner. It was a challenge to get through their requirements to see him. You have to have a MRI ordered by a different doctor, see one of their PA's, and then get a surgical consult with him. It can take up to a month in a half to get the first appointment and then another month to see the doctor. I will have to say, it was completely worth it. Dr. Mark Kerner is the most compassionate doctor I have met. His bedside manner is amazing. He doesn't sugar coat things. But in no way hurt or humiliate you. So, I will say that I would recommend Dr. Mark Kerner to anyone with spinal problems.

November 7th, 2012
he is one of the best ... he cares, finds the problem and takes care of it

August 8th, 2017