Dr. Mark Ketheeswaran MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

no change

April 13th, 2016
BEST IN TOWN HANDS DOWN
As a New Patient I was so impressed with Dr. Mark & his staff. I knew from the very first call I received from Patrice I was sent to the Best office. She was so polite & took time with me.I was Greated with a big smile & true manors by Patrice when I walked in the office. Dr. Mark is so Nice. He made me feel at ease by spending time with me and taking time to Explain everything so I would understand. I can not begin to explain how nice it was to leave with no doubt I am in the right hands. Best Dr. & Staff Hands Down!!

April 6th, 2016
Dr. Mark is the best cancer doctor in Fayetteville, NC

May 21st, 2015
Dr Mark is ONE of A kind!! He personally calls & checks on you. He takes his time & Explains the treatment in a way that I understand! His Staff is truly Amazing! Patrice Always has a smile & she is such a sweet & caring person. Dr Mark & Patrice make going to the office very pleasant! Nobody wants cancer but if you find yourself needing the Best in town Give Dr Mark a call! I recently told Patrice that she makes going to a office Nobody wants to go to Pleasant! Dr Mark will take Wonderful care of you! Patrice will go far & beyond to make sure you get what you need!

July 29th, 2013
PATIENT
THIS MAN IS AN EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN. HE IS A KIND AND COMPASSIONATE MAN. HE TRULY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. HE IS ALWAYS ACCESSIBLE TO ME. HE PAYS ATTENTION TO EVERY DETAIL OF THE SYMPTOMS AND EFFECTS FROM MY DISEASE AND TREATS THEM. HE ALWAYS EXPLAINS THE TREATMENT AND WHY HE IS GIVING IT. HE NEVER TIRES OR GETS ANNOYED FROM ALL OF THE QUESTIONS I ASK. HE ANSWERS MY QUESTIONS IN SIMPLE TERMS SO THAT I UNDERSTAND MY TREATMENT. WHEN I AM IN THE HOSPITAL, HE FOLLOWS UP WITH HOSPITAL STAFF TO ENSURE THAT MY TREATMENT IS GOING ACCORDING TO SCHEDULE. HE FOLLOWS UP WITH ME ON A REGULAR BASIS. I TALK WITH HIM PERSONALLY NOT JUST HIS STAFF. HIS STAFF IS ALSO AWESOME. THEY ARE OF THE SAME KIND, CARING AND CONSIDERATE NATURE HE HAS. I AM TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE HIM AS MY DOCTOR.