Dr. Mark Khorsandi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Khorsandi?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Mark Khorsandi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 13th, 2016

Dr. Khorsandi had give me my life back for few years my arms and hands , fingers have giving up on me but dr. Had always help me and I'm very grateful for having him in my life I love the man you don't know what would it be of my life if he wouldn't give me my arms , hand and fingers back normal , no pain and a work of ark bless by God .

March 6th, 2016

Carpal Tunnel Surgery/ Dr Mark Khorsandi, D.O. Houston Tx.

I was suffering for more than a year and a half of carpal tunnel syndrome whose symptoms are pain in the wrists, hands and arms and numbness in my fingers which gradually progresses to the point where it gets to be unbearable. I could not even turn the door knobs of any doors in my house or open a bottle of water, or even drive,I felt like everything hurt. My life was miserable! Until, I found a you tube video of Dr. Mark Khorsandi, D.O. A carpal tunnel syndrome Specialist who performed my carpal tunnel surgeries with such minimal scar and pain that I'm still amazed! I could never thank God enough for the miracle he performed in my hands through him. If you are suffering like I was of this condition, Dr Mark Khorsandi from Hand Surgery Specialists of Texas is the Specialist you need. His experience and expertise will make the difference in your life!

June 9th, 2015

Fantastic doctor!

February 25th, 2015

Top Doc

Very skilled, knowledgeable and very pleasant. Makes you feel at ease.

February 9th, 2015

Outstanding Hand Surgeon

Dr. Khorsandi was able to swiftly and accurately diagnose an issue with my hand that three prior orthopedic surgeons were unable to figure out. He took the time to really listen to my symptoms and was able to correctly diagnose the issue within 10 minutes of my first appointment. Dr. Khorsandi is a very intelligent and compassionate doctor. I have a new hand thanks to Dr. Khorsandi. Save yourself multiple trips to different hand surgeons and see Dr. Khorsandi from the beginning. He is the best.

September 27th, 2011

Best Hand Surgeon in Houston

Dr. Khorsandi is an excellent hand surgeon. He will take great care of you as he did to me. Highly recommend!

June 21st, 2011

Highly Recommend

I want to let everyone know Dr. Khorsandi really helped me get my life back. I was in severe pain, could not sleep, tried everything possible including splints, and medications. Nothing worked. I had severe carpal tunnel syndrome. Dr. Khorsandi was very kind, and took the time to explain to me what was going on with my hands. He performed the endoscopic carpal tunnel release on both of my hands. My pain improved almost the next day. The recovery was quick as they said. Anyone considering having carpal tunnel surgery should 1. consider the endoscopic procedure - make sure you do your research and 2. go see Dr. Khorsandi.

September 16th, 2009

exceptional physician

November 8th, 2008

Amazing Physician

Dr. Khorsandi helped to fix my hand. He is very professional, smart, and caring. From the moment I met him, I felt very comfortable with his care.

March 13th, 2017