Dr. Mark Khorsandi DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 13th, 2016
Dr. Khorsandi had give me my life back for few years my arms and hands , fingers have giving up on me but dr. Had always help me and I'm very grateful for having him in my life I love the man you don't know what would it be of my life if he wouldn't give me my arms , hand and fingers back normal , no pain and a work of ark bless by God .

March 5th, 2016
Carpal Tunnel Surgery/ Dr Mark Khorsandi, D.O. Houston Tx.
I was suffering for more than a year and a half of carpal tunnel syndrome whose symptoms are pain in the wrists, hands and arms and numbness in my fingers which gradually progresses to the point where it gets to be unbearable. I could not even turn the door knobs of any doors in my house or open a bottle of water, or even drive,I felt like everything hurt. My life was miserable! Until, I found a you tube video of Dr. Mark Khorsandi, D.O. A carpal tunnel syndrome Specialist who performed my carpal tunnel surgeries with such minimal scar and pain that I'm still amazed! I could never thank God enough for the miracle he performed in my hands through him. If you are suffering like I was of this condition, Dr Mark Khorsandi from Hand Surgery Specialists of Texas is the Specialist you need. His experience and expertise will make the difference in your life!

June 9th, 2015
Fantastic doctor!

February 25th, 2015
Top Doc
Very skilled, knowledgeable and very pleasant. Makes you feel at ease.

February 9th, 2015
Outstanding Hand Surgeon
Dr. Khorsandi was able to swiftly and accurately diagnose an issue with my hand that three prior orthopedic surgeons were unable to figure out. He took the time to really listen to my symptoms and was able to correctly diagnose the issue within 10 minutes of my first appointment. Dr. Khorsandi is a very intelligent and compassionate doctor. I have a new hand thanks to Dr. Khorsandi. Save yourself multiple trips to different hand surgeons and see Dr. Khorsandi from the beginning. He is the best.

September 27th, 2011
Best Hand Surgeon in Houston
Dr. Khorsandi is an excellent hand surgeon. He will take great care of you as he did to me. Highly recommend!

June 21st, 2011
Highly Recommend
I want to let everyone know Dr. Khorsandi really helped me get my life back. I was in severe pain, could not sleep, tried everything possible including splints, and medications. Nothing worked. I had severe carpal tunnel syndrome. Dr. Khorsandi was very kind, and took the time to explain to me what was going on with my hands. He performed the endoscopic carpal tunnel release on both of my hands. My pain improved almost the next day. The recovery was quick as they said. Anyone considering having carpal tunnel surgery should 1. consider the endoscopic procedure - make sure you do your research and 2. go see Dr. Khorsandi.

September 15th, 2009
exceptional physician

November 8th, 2008
Amazing Physician
Dr. Khorsandi helped to fix my hand. He is very professional, smart, and caring. From the moment I met him, I felt very comfortable with his care.