A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kieckbusch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kieckbusch, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kieckbusch graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Kieckbusch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Kieckbusch MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Kieckbusch practice?
- Dr. Mark Kieckbusch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kieckbusch practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID.
See Boise Pathologists.