Dr. Mark Kiehn MD Patient Reviews

May 20th, 2016
Hes a awesome Dr great job on my leg. I would go. Back

April 8th, 2011
breast explant
Very informative to making very clear what choices I had. He was in no way pushy to schedule and wanted to be sure I had given my decision great thought. Answered all questions clear to understand.he was easy to talk to and very pleasant.

February 22nd, 2011
Doctor was difficult to deal with. Dismissed questions. In the end I sought treatment elsewhere.

January 6th, 2011
Excellent doctor
I've had many medical issues in my life, and yet another one brought me to Dr. Kiehn. As a result of my experience, I've become very good at assessing doctors - from their bedside manner to their level of expertise. Dr. Kiehn is among the very best.His knowledge is unmatched, as is his professionalism. He was able to clearly and concisely explain my options and their potential outcomes. He answered my questions thoroughly and spent as much time as I needed to feel comfortable. In short, he instilled in me both faith and hope.Most importantly, he was there - reachable and comforting - through the entire process which went much smoother than I expected. Overall, an excellent choice.

October 10th, 2010
Glad he's my surgeon
Dr. Kiehn has been my plastic surgeon since March of 09 when I was diagnosed with early stage breast cancer. I had a bilateral mastectomy in May of 09 ...

August 10th, 2010
Dr. Keihn's staff is wonderful. Dr, Keihn himself is awful. No compassion, no bedside manner. He has been in charge of my mastectomy and reconstruction and I have contracted two infections. Both times I had to go in for several visits before he would believe me when I said something was wrong. I actually had to make an appointment with his superior, the chief of staff of the surgery department, before Dr. Keihn acknowledged that I did indeed have a serious infection that resulted in 50 days of antibiotics before the tissue expander had to come out. I have recently had nipple reconstruction and guess what. Another infection. It kept getting worse and I had to insist that I be given an antibiotic. He obliged me and I am now getting better. Had I not insisted he would have sent me home where my condition would have worsened. My implants are asymmetrical and he blamed me for doing too much physical activity. My breasts are different shapes and he blamed me for having had an additional surgery. What's next? I am afriad to find out. If you have a choice, use another doctor.

April 9th, 2010
Dr. Kiehn was wonderful! He did a remarkable job!

September 21st, 2009
Awesome
Dr. Kiehn has been my plastic surgeon since my early stage breast cancer diagnosis in March of 09. He's great. Dr. Kiehn has been very open and up fr ...

July 23rd, 2016