A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kijek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kijek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kijek graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kijek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Morris Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Kijek MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Kijek practice?
- Dr. Mark Kijek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kijek practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Morris, IL.
See Morris Obstetricians & Gynecologists.