A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kircher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kircher
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kircher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kircher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kircher graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Kircher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Of Durango
- Animas Surgical Hospital Llc
- Durango, CO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Henry Kircher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Kircher practice?
- Dr. Mark Kircher has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kircher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Durango, CO.
See Durango Orthopedic Surgeons.