Learn more about Dr. Mark Kirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirsch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirsch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kirsch, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirsch graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Kirsch has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Northeast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Kirsch MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Kirsch practice?
- Dr. Mark Kirsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kirsch practices Therapeutic Radiology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Radiologists.