A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kirsch, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirsch graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Kirsch has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Northeast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Kirsch MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Kirsch practice?
- Dr. Mark Kirsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kirsch practices Therapeutic Radiology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Radiologists.