Internists
Metropolitan Card Consultants
104 Chestnut St
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
201-670-4664
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr kirschenbaum has not retired!  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2012

I don't know who is writing these fabricated comments about dr. Kirschenbaum, but he has not retired! my appointment was changed cause dr. Kirschenbaum was not in. I am thankful to him for having coverage in his office and that he cares enough about his patients to make sure we get medical treatment while he was out. Who ever is writing these comments about this md clearly has a personal vendetta against him. I feel this is not the proper forum and it is clearly obvious that these comments are being made by one particular person. I hope vitals.com investigates this person who is clearly trying to defame his name and practice. --

|  Brilliant MD!  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

This physician diagnosed my brothers' medical problems before any other doctor.He is brilliant and explains medicine so that you understand it. His staff is extremely polite and caring. I would recommend this doctor to everyone.

Feb 17th, 2012

dr. kirschenbaum takes care of my family, and he does an excellent job. he goes above and beyond what many doctors do. he has had many conversations and input for a family member who lives in another state. he always calls to find out how you are doing, his diagnosis is always on the mark. i highly recommend this doctor. very very courteous staff. always pleasant and eager to help. a truly wonderful office

|  TOP CARDIOLOGIST  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2011

Dr. kirschenbaum took care of my father. He diagnosed problems where other doctors did not. He spent alot of time with us since my father has many issues. I felt bad for the other patients, but i realized that he spends as much time with each patient as he needs to. Great staff, very pleasant. My dad will never see another doctor again, we are sold on Dr. kirschenbaum!

|  great doctor!!!  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2011

Dr. Kirschenbaum is a great and caring doctor. He is attentive and very thorough and puts me at ease. With Dr. Kirschenbaum's professional expertise my cholesterol has dropped 40 points without medication!! My kind of doctor!I recommend Dr. Kirschenbaum in a HEARTbeat!!

|  Wonderful caring doctor  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2011

Dr. Kirschenbaum has cared for my family for over 20 years in all aspects of medical and cardiology care. He is personable ad professional ad cares about each and every patient as they were his only concern. He has saved my father in law from cardiovascular disease and now enjoys almost 91 years of age after bypass and medical care. If you want a caring and excellent physician Dr. Kirschenbaum is the type of physician you want to care for you.

|  BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!!!  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2011

I have had the pleasure/privilege of being a patient of Dr. Kirschenbaum's for 15 years, and he has been there for my entire family as well. He is truly the kindest and most caring doctor I know of. He is the greatest diagnostician and has never kept his patients waiting for more then 15 minutes, except for when he may have an emergency, in which we certainly understand. His staff is warm and welcoming, and very professional. Whether its saving my life, or merely an upper respiratory problem, Dr. Kirschenbaum is there for you! I recommend him as the most wonderful doctor ever!

Nov 22nd, 2011

excellent doctor. he really knows his medicine. he leaves no stone unturned. i highly recommend this doctor. excellent bedside manor! a little wait but worth it!!!

Apr 29th, 2011

Fabulous doctor. Makes me feel better just walking into his office. Very courteous staff. He is a top notch doctor.

Apr 25th, 2011

He was the only doctor that diagnosed my irregular heart beat was a overactive thread. Went for years and no dr could figure t out. He is he best I've dealt with!

by Veronica on Mar 9th, 2011

Dr. Kirschenbaum is an excellent, highly skilled doctor. His attentiveness to detail, and excellent listening skills saved my life, while other doctors were scratching their heads trying to figure out what was wrong with me. He is gifted at "thinking outside the box" when he listens to your symptoms, and it doesn't take him long to narrow things down and order tests that are the ones that will give him answers (and he gets them too!) I have been going to him for 25 years, and will continue to use him. Because of his expertise, I have a quality of life that I never could have hoped to have.

Dec 10th, 2010

I found Dr. Kirschenbaum to be professional and knowledgeable does not spend much time but it is adequate. Office runs like a well oiled machine. Not overly friendly. I recommend him.

May 3rd, 2010

Poor people skills, he doesn't seem to listen to my concerns. I called with a question, forgot medicine when I was out of town and I had questions, but I never received a call back.

|  wellness visit  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2010

Very pool in service overall