A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kissin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kissin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kissin, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kissin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kissin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kissin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Kissin practice?
Dr. Mark Kissin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Far Rockaway, NY.
See New Hyde Park Surgeons.