Learn more about Dr. Mark Kissin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kissin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kissin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kissin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kissin, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kissin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kissin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Kissin MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Kissin practice?
- Dr. Mark Kissin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kissin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Surgeons.