Dr. Mark Klafter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Klafter?

Superior experience for years.

Posted on October 15th, 2017

After taking care of a friend who really liked his "straightforward style balanced with just the right compassion," (her words) I decided to see him for my problem. So glad I did, as two years later (as of my last visit to his office this week) I would apply that phrase to my care. My only regret is that I waited so long to see him.

Highly dissatisfied

Posted on August 16th, 2017

Would not recommend this doctor

Posted on July 15th, 2017

Works well within the system

Posted on May 29th, 2017

Dr. Klafter helped me with my primary Neuro problem but ALSO made use of his partners to treat a problem that did even realize was related to the original issue. I'm thankful that he thought to do that. Great staff too.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

Posted on March 20th, 2017

AND I NEVER MADE IT I THE DOOR! I was given a referral to see Dr. Klafter bc I have MG, MS, Neuropathy, DDD, ... I called. A receptionist called me back and said that he said he would not see me. Said there was nothing he or anyone in his office could/would do for me. They gave me NO REFERRALS FOR OTHER DOCTORS EITHER! UNBELIEVABLE!!! I'm a professional and I would never ever turn someone away that I had never even seen.

Rolls up how sleeves

Posted on March 18th, 2017

I like how Dr. Klafter is the type of physician who comes in prepared, listens, rolls up how sleeves and then becomes a problem solver. My family member's case was difficult, no doubt, and even though it is not considered "curable," he continues to provide solutions to individual aspects. Hard to find that these days

Think the doctor is tired of being a doctor

Posted on February 13th, 2017

He seemed frustrated from the moment he walked in, before we even had a chance to speak with him. My husband and I thought maybe the doctor was trying to be humorous by acting like this, but the doctor really was in a bad mood and frustrated. We felt on edge and unwelcome. We went back several times, but it never improved, and he continued to display inappropriate short-temperedness. It was not good.

Posted on February 11th, 2017

Caring, thorough, organized and consistent are the best adjectives to describe my experiences.

Outstanding

Posted on January 29th, 2017

Not much to say, other than an overall excellent experience. Doc listened to my problem, explained the ways to take care of it, did a couple tests, and problem pretty much solved. I like straight shooters, and this is what I got. Staff also good.

Team approach

Posted on September 9th, 2016

First off, he uses med students. They are thorough, but obviously no substitute for a specialty doctor. Dr. Klafter then comes in, goes through a thorough evaluation , and then answers my questions. In fact, most of the questions were answered even before I could ask them. If you don't like the team approach of med students, he might not be for you. If it works for you, this is your guy. One other thing, he also uses his partners for the team approach. All of them have their areas of interest, so ideas are discussed between visits. I know some people who have also seen more than one of the doctors in the group for different neuro-related problems (like sleep, seizures). That seems to work out well.

Tells it like it is

Posted on September 4th, 2016

Difficult to admit, but I needed a doctor who explained my problem, and how I am part of it. This guys is not a "Dr. Feelgood" who tells you every thing is OK, and then sends you on his way. Rather, he took the time with me to explain what I needed to do to get better. This style may rub some people the wrong way, but in the end for me it was worth it. I appreciate someone who is looking at the big picture and not just trying to be my friend

Perfect for me

Posted on August 20th, 2016

Great because: 1. Consistently thorough 2. Thoughtful. A real person 3. He gives me a plan to manage my problems at the end of each visit 4. My primary likes him 5. He lets his med students get the first "crack" at my updates, yet always listens to them....and me!!