Dr. Mark Klafter DO Patient Reviews

• Bad

August 16th, 2017
Highly dissatisfied

July 15th, 2017
Would not recommend this doctor

May 29th, 2017
Works well within the system
Dr. Klafter helped me with my primary Neuro problem but ALSO made use of his partners to treat a problem that did even realize was related to the original issue. I'm thankful that he thought to do that. Great staff too.

March 20th, 2017
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!
AND I NEVER MADE IT I THE DOOR! I was given a referral to see Dr. Klafter bc I have MG, MS, Neuropathy, DDD, ... I called. A receptionist called me back and said that he said he would not see me. Said there was nothing he or anyone in his office could/would do for me. They gave me NO REFERRALS FOR OTHER DOCTORS EITHER! UNBELIEVABLE!!! I'm a professional and I would never ever turn someone away that I had never even seen.

March 18th, 2017
Rolls up how sleeves
I like how Dr. Klafter is the type of physician who comes in prepared, listens, rolls up how sleeves and then becomes a problem solver. My family member's case was difficult, no doubt, and even though it is not considered "curable," he continues to provide solutions to individual aspects. Hard to find that these days

February 13th, 2017
Think the doctor is tired of being a doctor
He seemed frustrated from the moment he walked in, before we even had a chance to speak with him. My husband and I thought maybe the doctor was trying to be humorous by acting like this, but the doctor really was in a bad mood and frustrated. We felt on edge and unwelcome. We went back several times, but it never improved, and he continued to display inappropriate short-temperedness. It was not good.

February 11th, 2017
Caring, thorough, organized and consistent are the best adjectives to describe my experiences.

January 29th, 2017
Outstanding
Not much to say, other than an overall excellent experience. Doc listened to my problem, explained the ways to take care of it, did a couple tests, and problem pretty much solved. I like straight shooters, and this is what I got. Staff also good.

September 9th, 2016
Team approach
First off, he uses med students. They are thorough, but obviously no substitute for a specialty doctor. Dr. Klafter then comes in, goes through a thorough evaluation , and then answers my questions. In fact, most of the questions were answered even before I could ask them. If you don't like the team approach of med students, he might not be for you. If it works for you, this is your guy. One other thing, he also uses his partners for the team approach. All of them have their areas of interest, so ideas are discussed between visits. I know some people who have also seen more than one of the doctors in the group for different neuro-related problems (like sleep, seizures). That seems to work out well.

September 4th, 2016
Tells it like it is
Difficult to admit, but I needed a doctor who explained my problem, and how I am part of it. This guys is not a "Dr. Feelgood" who tells you every thing is OK, and then sends you on his way. Rather, he took the time with me to explain what I needed to do to get better. This style may rub some people the wrong way, but in the end for me it was worth it. I appreciate someone who is looking at the big picture and not just trying to be my friend

August 20th, 2016
Perfect for me
Great because: 1. Consistently thorough 2. Thoughtful. A real person 3. He gives me a plan to manage my problems at the end of each visit 4. My primary likes him 5. He lets his med students get the first "crack" at my updates, yet always listens to them....and me!!

August 12th, 2016
Not my kind of doctor
Perhaps he has good days and bad days with his personality, but the day I was there, he showed no concern for me, was very terse and disrespectful during my appointment with him. Have decided not to return.