Physiatrist, Emergency Physician
6410 Rockledge Dr
Ste 210
Bethesda, MD 20817
301-493-8103
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Judy's Book. CitySearch.
 |  Love this doctor  |  show details
by Maria F. at Judy`s Book on Apr 2nd, 2011 on judysbook.com

I have been seeing this doctor for at least 7 years. She is caring, tactfull, and knowledgable. Dr Skopets shows real interest in her pateints and how to help them. Thank you, Dr. Skopets.

|  Great doctor, very attentitive and thorough  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2010

After a disappointing visit with an ortho specialist for my back problems, I was referred to Dr. Klaiman. Dr. Klaiman is very thorough, did numerous examinations, presented multiple options for diagnosis and for treatment, and had excellent bedside manner. He wasn't rushed, he answered questions, and he was exactly what one would wish for in a doctor.

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
by krysha p. at Judy`s Book on Sep 1st, 2010 on judysbook.com

I saw the doctor for a second opinion. She is a thorough, thoughtfull, caring. See for yourself.

|  Disagree with Theresa  |  show details
by Irina S. at Judy`s Book on Mar 14th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Doctor spends time with her patients. Instead of ordering unnecessery tests, the doctor takes time to educate her patients about their condition and the best ways to manage them. 5!. PS work with your insurance or doctor office in tim...

|  Don`t worry,it`s nothing  |  show details
by Teresa I. J. at Judy`s Book on Oct 28th, 2006 on judysbook.com

I went to see Ms. Skopets June of 2005. I have to say Ms. because in my opinion, she didn`t act like a doctor I informed Ms. Skopets I`d been experiencing pain and jumping in my face. Ms. Skopets tapped my knee, and put her stethoscope o...

|  As good as it gets  |  show details
by Felicity at Citysearch on Oct 16th, 2002 on citysearch.com

Dr. Klaiman is the best acupuncturist I have ever been to. and I`ve been to at least 7 others He has a gentle approach and is very sincere and caring. He is extremely knowledgable and makes you feel very comfortable. I had been in a lot of pain for over 7 years, and after going to Dr. Klaiman for about month, my pain level dramatically decreased. Today, I feel wonderful.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  show details
by Felicity on Oct 16th, 2002 on citysearch.com

Dr. Klaiman is the best acupuncturist I have ever been to. (and I've been to at least 7 others) He has a gentle approach and is very sincere and caring. He is extremely knowledgable and makes you feel very comfortable. I had been in a lot of pain for o

Read Full Review at citysearch.com