A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Klempner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Klempner is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klempner
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Klempner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Klempner, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Klempner graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Klempner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Klempner MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Klempner practice?
- Dr. Mark Klempner has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Klempner practices Infectious Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Infectious Disease Doctors.