A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Klinker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Klinker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Klinker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klinker graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Robert Klinker MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Klinker practice?
- Dr. Mark Klinker has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Klinker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Kotzebue, AK.
See Kotzebue Internists and Kotzebue Cardiologists.