Learn more about Dr. Mark Klinker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Klinker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klinker
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Klinker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Klinker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klinker graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Robert Klinker MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Klinker practice?
- Dr. Mark Klinker has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Klinker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Kotzebue, AK.
See Kotzebue Internists and Kotzebue Cardiologists.