A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Klocke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Klocke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Klocke, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klocke graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Klocke has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Klocke MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Klocke practice?
- Dr. Mark Klocke has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Klocke practices Pediatrics near Cheektowaga, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Springville, NY and Buffalo, NY.