A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Klocke is Excellent. Dr. Klocke has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Klocke, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Klocke graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Klocke has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Millard Fillmore Hospital at Suburban
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klocke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Klocke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Klocke practice?
Dr. Mark Klocke practices General Practice and Pediatrics near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Springville, NY.
See Buffalo General Practitioners and Buffalo Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Klocke, Dr. Markus Klocke, Dr. Marlon Klocke, Dr. Marcelo Klocke, Dr. Marc Klocke, Dr. Marcellus Klocke