Learn more about Dr. Mark Klug:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Klug is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klug
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klug Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Klug, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klug graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klug has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Klug MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Klug practice?
- Dr. Mark Klug has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Klug practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Surgeons.