Learn more about Dr. Mark Klug:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Klug is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Klug, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klug graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klug has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klug accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Klug practice?
Dr. Mark Klug practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sidney, OH and Greenville, OH.
See Dayton Surgeons.