Learn more about Dr. Mark Klug:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Klug is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Klug, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klug graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klug has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Klug MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Klug practice?
- Dr. Mark Klug has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Klug practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, OH and Liberty Township, OH.
See Dayton Orthopedic Surgeons.