A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Knaub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Knaub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Knaub, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knaub graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knaub has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Knaub MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Knaub practice?
- Dr. Mark Knaub has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Knaub practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Hill, PA and Lancaster, PA.
See Hershey Surgeons.