A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Knaub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Knaub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knaub
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knaub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Knaub, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knaub graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Knaub has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Knaub MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Knaub practice?
- Dr. Mark Knaub has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Knaub practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Surgeons.