Dr. Mark Knaub MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 27th, 2016
Mark Knaub is the most compassionate, caring doctor I have ever met. I will recommend him to anyone that needs back surgery, his staff is friendly, and courteous and if there is a delay they will inform you.

January 15th, 2015
Trauma surgery
Outstanding! Amazing bedside manner! Took the very best care of my 16 year old

August 29th, 2014
He's the best!
Dr. Knaub is wonderful. David had surgery on his neck for the second time after his first surgeon in Bethlehem, Pa., made a mess of things. Every time we have met with Dr. Knaub has been all we could ask for from a doctor. Great eye contact, very personable, takes time to explain things & answer questions, just a all around nice guy & excellent surgeon. Wish he were closer to our home!

October 16th, 2013
does NOT care
​ ​I had a very complicated spine operation and he never came to see my afterwards, didn’t even call the nurses to see how I was doing.

March 19th, 2013
Compassionate and highly skilled surgeon/MD
Dr. Mark Knaub was recommended to us following an accident that caused a hip fracture in my then 8 year old son. From the very beginning Dr. Knaub has been kind, compassionate and absolutely wonderful to my son. He takes time to address all of our concerns and questions and has never made us feel rushed. His professionalism is excellent. The wait time at his office can be long, however we do not mind because he is attentive and spends time caring for his patients. My son thinks the world of Dr. Knaub and has received the best of care from him and his staff.

February 19th, 2013
Successful surgeries
I had my first back surgery in 2011, needed further surgery in 2012. His eye to eye contact with explanations of the surgery were excellent. While preparing for the surgery I was turned down for sur- gery due asthma attack. He was so understanding to have his busy schedule interrupted with a cancellation. His bedside manner is above any!You the patient come first. If you mess up his schedule, have extreme pain after surgery he finds the culprit and treats promptly.I'm a very pleased patient and assured he was the man for the job!

September 19th, 2012
Dr. Knaub gave me my life back!
When I first came to see Dr. Knaub, I could barely walk - even with the use of a cane. With deterioration of the L3, L4 & L5, I was in pain constantly. My surgery with Dr. Knaub went better that I ever expected. Yes, it was painful immediately following the surgery, but I saw and felt improvement every day. Within 4 months I was back at my construction job doing everything I had done before, just taking more care with lifting and bending. I recommend Dr. Knaub to everyone I talk to who is suffering from spine problems.

April 10th, 2011
Outstanding Doctor
I would recommend Dr. Knaub to everyone. He was my second surgeon after a failed first procedure one year prior. I just cannot say enough about him and the practice, I wholeheartedly recommend him.

January 13th, 2010
Dr. Knaub is one of the most caring physicians that I have ever known. Visiting his office is always a positive experience because Dr. Knaub is genuinely interested in each of his patients. He obviously reviews your file because he is able to discuss your personal situation at the office visit. He takes time to review XRays with you and explain what you are viewing. He also answers all of your questions and makes his patients feel very comfortable talking with him. He gives each patient the time that he/she needs. His patients do not mind waiting to see him because we know that we will get the care and attention that we need.Dr. Knaub performed back surgery on me. Before the surgery he explained everything to make sure that I was knowledgable and comfortable with the procedure. He was very gracious and considerate of the person who accompanied me to the hospital.. His bedside manner is the BEST. He visited me every day and was genuinely concerned about how I was feeling. It was obvious that he checked my chart because he often asked questions about what had happened during the night or other times during the day. He is an excellent and gifted surgeon and all around fantastic doctor.