A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Knoble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knoble
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knoble Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Knoble, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knoble graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Knoble has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Auburn Faith Community, Auburn, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Knoble MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Knoble practice?
- Dr. Mark Knoble has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Knoble practices Family Medicine near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Primary Care Doctors.