A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Knoble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Knoble, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Knoble graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Knoble has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Auburn Faith Community, Auburn, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knoble accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Knoble practice?
Dr. Mark Knoble practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Family Physicians.