A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Knoble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Knoble, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knoble graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Knoble has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Auburn Faith Community, Auburn, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Knoble MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Knoble practice?
- Dr. Mark Knoble has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Knoble practices Family Medicine near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Family Physicians.