A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kobb is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kobb, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobb graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Kobb has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Everett Kobb MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Kobb practice?
- Dr. Mark Kobb has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kobb practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.