A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Koets:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Koets is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Koets, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Koets graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Koets has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Henry Koets MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Koets practice?
- Dr. Mark Koets has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Koets practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists, Grand Rapids Critical Care Practitioners, and Grand Rapids Pulmonologists.