A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Koets:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Koets is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Koets, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Koets graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Koets has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koets accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Koets practice?
Dr. Mark Koets practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists, Grand Rapids Critical Care Practitioners, Grand Rapids Pulmonologists, Grand Rapids Anesthesiologists, and Grand Rapids Obstetricians & Gynecologists.