A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kofford is Good. Dr. Kofford has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kofford graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kofford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kofford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kofford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Kofford practice?
Dr. Mark Kofford practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medical Services near Dana Point, CA.
See Dana Point Family Physicians and Dana Point Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Kofford, Dr. Markus Kofford, Dr. Marlon Kofford, Dr. Marcelo Kofford, Dr. Marc Kofford, Dr. Marcellus Kofford