A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kofford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kofford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kofford
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kofford graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Kofford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Wade Kofford MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Kofford practice?
- Dr. Mark Kofford has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kofford practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Dana Point, CA.
See Dana Point Family Physicians and Dana Point General Practitioners.