Dr. Mark Komrad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Komrad?

Most people love to complain not praise

Posted on February 5th, 2016

I was dismayed reading several of these responses. Dr. Komrad treated me with compassion and listened carefully to my history. He was careful not to diagnose me immediately and did not push medication. He had already reviewed my medical records that I sent him ahead of my visit which saved a lot of time. He was not arrogant at all. One of his walls was covered with his awards and credentials. Why not? He earned them and some were required by law. He personally followed up with me after 3 days. He doesn't have office staff so he does everything. Lastly, I was touched that he shook my hands twice - upon entering and on my way out the door. I felt we hit it off great and became his patient soon thereafter. He's been my doctor for 2 years now.

Find another doctor

Posted on September 9th, 2012

His advice was awful. He never prescribed correct medication. He was arrogant, aloof, unfriendly, distant and seemed bored. I would definitely not rec ...

Posted on July 3rd, 2017