A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Koniuch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Koniuch, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Koniuch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koniuch graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Koniuch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Peter Koniuch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Koniuch practice?
- Dr. Mark Koniuch has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Koniuch practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Troy, MI.
See Troy Surgeons and Troy Orthopedic Surgeons.