A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Konwiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Konwiser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Konwiser, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Konwiser graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Konwiser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Engelwood Community Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Konwiser MD is a male Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Konwiser practice?
- Dr. Mark Konwiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Konwiser practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Englewood, FL.
See Englewood Dermatologists and Englewood Internists.