A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Konwiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konwiser
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Konwiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Konwiser, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Konwiser graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Konwiser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Engelwood Community Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Konwiser MD is a male Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Konwiser practice?
- Dr. Mark Konwiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Konwiser practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Englewood, FL.
See Englewood Dermatologists and Englewood Internists.