A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kopel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kopel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopel graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kopel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jeffrey Kopel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Kopel practice?
- Dr. Mark Kopel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kopel practices Family Medicine near Hartland, MI.
See Hartland Family Physicians.