A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kopel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kopel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kopel
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kopel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopel graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kopel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Kopel DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Kopel practice?
- Dr. Mark Kopel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kopel practices Family Medicine near Hartland, MI.
See Hartland Family Physicians.