Dr. Mark Kopel DO Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

February 2nd, 2016
My billing statement included a charge to take my blood pressure! That was first and the last.

September 18th, 2015
Great Doctor!
I have been a patient of Dr. Mark Kopel's for approximately 24-25 years now and he is a Great Doctor! Dr. Kopel gives his accurate and complete treatment course then listens to allow you to participate in the tweaking of that treatment plan( if possible) to your liking. If you want an alternative way/plan he works with you to accomplish that. I like his caring, kind, and positive attitude. Personally I wouldn't trade him for the anything!

August 26th, 2015
likes to call patients liars
Likes to put down patients. Likes to accusevthem of lying. Discharges. With 0 referrals that can help. Stored my meds in my fathers safe. He died 4 months ago and said he understood until 1 day on a Friday said I was discharged 35 days after my RX was out. Even accused me of lying about my fathers death. Real caring person. Won't call patients back. Hides behind office girls. I've put in for 11 complaints with the medical board.

October 30th, 2014
The words "God Complex" say it all. Had he listened to me, his patient, the progression of my disease could have been slowed or possibly stopped. Instead, it went 2 years un-tested and moved beyond progression to severe. Worst physician out there.

May 1st, 2013
Love the Kopels!
All staff is friendly, curteous and welcoming. I have seen Dr. Kopel and Kristine Kopel both now for over 10 years. I would highly reccomend, and do reccommed them often.

November 29th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
I read some of the reviews on Dr. Kopel's bedside manner and how he is rude etc. He's just got a unique personality/sense of humor and he's quite blunt. That does not bother me and my husband at all. In fact it usually gives us something to chuckle about after our appointments. We have both been going to him for years and we can usually get an appointment right away when we're sick and his staff is wonderful. It says a lot about a doctor when their staff is happy.

October 17th, 2012
Do Not Recommend
Dr. Kopel was incredibly rude and made inappropriate and demeaning comments. He did not take my concerns seriously at all. After the appointment he walked to the reception desk and attributed the cause of my appointment to my boredom, in front of myself as well as others. I was mortified because of his unprofessionalism and would never recommend this office to anyone.

June 5th, 2017