Family Physicians

Hartland Family Physicians
11150 Highland Rd
Hartland, MI 48353
810-632-6380
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Love the Kopels!  |  show details
May 1st, 2013

All staff is friendly, curteous and welcoming. I have seen Dr. Kopel and Kristine Kopel both now for over 10 years. I would highly reccomend, and do reccommed them often.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2012

I read some of the reviews on Dr. Kopel's bedside manner and how he is rude etc. He's just got a unique personality/sense of humor and he's quite blunt. That does not bother me and my husband at all. In fact it usually gives us something to chuckle about after our appointments. We have both been going to him for years and we can usually get an appointment right away when we're sick and his staff is wonderful. It says a lot about a doctor when their staff is happy.

|  Do Not Recommend  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2012

Dr. Kopel was incredibly rude and made inappropriate and demeaning comments. He did not take my concerns seriously at all. After the appointment he walked to the reception desk and attributed the cause of my appointment to my boredom, in front of myself as well as others. I was mortified because of his unprofessionalism and would never recommend this office to anyone.