A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Korson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Korson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Korson, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Medical Genetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Korson graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Korson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Korson MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Korson practice?
- Dr. Mark Korson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Korson practices Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Geneticists.