Learn more about Dr. Mark Korson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Korson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Korson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Korson, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Medical Genetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Korson graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Korson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Korson MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Korson practice?
- Dr. Mark Korson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Korson practices Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Geneticists.