Learn more about Dr. Mark Korson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Korson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korson
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Korson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Korson, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Medical Genetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Korson graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Korson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Korson MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Korson practice?
- Dr. Mark Korson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Korson practices Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Geneticists.