A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Korsten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korsten
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Korsten Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Korsten, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colonic Polyps
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal Stenosis
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Korsten graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Korsten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- VA Medical Center - Bronx
- Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Korsten MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Korsten practice?
- Dr. Mark Korsten has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Korsten practices Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Gastroenterologists.