A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Korsten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Korsten, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colonic Polyps
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal Stenosis
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Korsten graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Korsten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- VA Medical Center - Bronx
- Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Korsten MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Korsten practice?
- Dr. Mark Korsten has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Korsten practices Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Gastroenterologists.