A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Koser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Koser graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Koser has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital - North
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Koser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Koser practice?
Dr. Mark Koser practices Ophthalmology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Koser, Dr. Marcel Koser, Dr. Marcelino Koser, Dr. Marcellus Koser, Dr. Marcelo Koser, Dr. Marco Koser