A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Koser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Koser is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Koser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koser graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Koser has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark William Koser MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Koser practice?
- Dr. Mark Koser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Koser practices Ophthalmology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Ophthalmologists.