Learn more about Dr. Mark Koser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Koser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koser
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Koser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Koser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koser graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Koser has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark William Koser MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Koser practice?
- Dr. Mark Koser has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Koser practices Ophthalmology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Dover, NJ.
See Staten Island Ophthalmologists.