A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kosins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kosins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kosins, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
Dr. Kosins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Steven Kosins MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Kosins practice?
- Dr. Mark Kosins has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Mark Kosins practices Psychiatry near , .