A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kotapka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kotapka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kotapka, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotapka graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kotapka has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kotapka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Kotapka practice?
Dr. Mark Kotapka practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.