Learn more about Dr. Mark Kotapka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kotapka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kotapka, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotapka graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kotapka has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Kotapka MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Kotapka practice?
- Dr. Mark Kotapka has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kotapka practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurological Surgeons.