Dr. Mark Koukkari MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 16th, 2011
The Kind of Pediatric Neurologist You Want
If you are seeing a Pediatric Neurologist, there must be some concern. Dr. Koukkari is great - he is very thorough, knowledgeable, professional. He checked all possibilities with my son and spent time with me to make sure I understood how these applied to my son. He was very thorough. A great doctor.

October 13th, 2010
Very good
We've been seeing Dr. Koukkari with our son for a couple of months. He's professional, thoughtful, and methodical. All very good things when you're a neurologist. I highly recommend Dr K.

July 13th, 2010
Wonderful doctor
My daughter has been seeing Dr. Koukkari for several years. We have been very satisfied with his services. Reading another reviewer's comments about free samples of drugs: Yes, Dr. Koukkari will occasionally give a sample for our daughter to try to judge its effectiveness. The reviewer below gives the impresssion that Dr. Koukkari freely dispenses samples. That is not the case. I am appalled that a parent would take a drug not meant for him/her. This reflects on the parent's poor decision-making and not Dr. Koukkari's good faith distribution of medications for a child.

May 18th, 2010
Dr. Koukkari is a very caring dr. He will spend as much time with you as needed until all your concerns are addressed. He was the only one able to diagnose and treat our daughter. If there was a rating above excellent, I would give it to him.