Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Koury
Dr. Mark Koury, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Nashville, TN. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Koury is affiliated with Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation Hospital, Tennessee Valley Healthcare System - Nashville Campus and Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Koury has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Koury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Austin Kirschner
Radiation Oncology, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0 mi
Dr. Arvindh Kanagasundram
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0 mi13
Dr. Stephen Strickland Jr
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Nashville, TN 0 mi15