A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Koury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Koury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Erythroblastic Leukemia
- Megaloblastic Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Koury graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koury has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Veterans Administration Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jay Koury MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Koury practice?
- Dr. Mark Koury has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Koury practices Internal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists.