Dr. Mark Kozak MD is male, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kozak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Heart Diaseses, Heart Diseases, and Heart Failure.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozak graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kozak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kozak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kozak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Kozak practice?
Dr. Mark Kozak practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanover, PA.
See Hershey Internists and Hershey Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Kozak, Dr. Marcel Kozak, Dr. Marcelino Kozak, Dr. Marcellus Kozak, Dr. Marcelo Kozak, Dr. Marco Kozak