A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kozak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozak
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kozak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kozak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozak graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kozak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Kozak MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Kozak practice?
- Dr. Mark Kozak has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kozak practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Internists and Hershey Cardiologists.