A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kozak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozak
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kozak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kozak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozak graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kozak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Kozak MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Kozak practice?
- Dr. Mark Kozak has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kozak practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Internists and Hershey Cardiologists.