Learn more about Dr. Mark Kozak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozak
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kozak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kozak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozak graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kozak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Kozak MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Kozak practice?
- Dr. Mark Kozak has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kozak practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Internists and Hershey Cardiologists.