Dr. Mark Kozinn MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Riverdale, GA

July 3rd, 2016
mr.
since 1967 I had strange numbness symptoms. nobody knew why. when he saw me in 1975 he made the diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis in 15 minutes. he told me to stop smoking, I did and symptoms went away for 22 years. He started me on M.S. shots 20 yrs. ago. Now, all I have is a weak right leg and use a cane. I give myself 1 shot 3 x a week. 49 years with Multiple Sclerosis and still walking. I worked til I retired 2 yrs. ago at 73. An AMAZING doctor.

March 13th, 2015
Office visit
During my consultation when I was trying to tell dr kozin my symptoms I have been having fir over a year off and on he kept asking questions which would lead up to it being in the mind and not being physical that caused me to get upset with him and tell him that I didn't appreciate him thinking this was mental. He was definitely the most inconsiderate doctor and even sarcastic in his talk and his remarks than I've ever been to . Will never see him again or recommend him. And his office has the most conglomeration of trinkets I've ever seen no wonder he's so strange.

May 10th, 2014
Extremely wonderful and capable physician
My husband was in the hospital with various conditions. A CT scan was ordered for him and the doctor that was called in to treat him said everything was fine. I took him to see Dr. Kozinn and he had a blood clot in his brain which was plainly seen on the same cd. Dr. Kozinn ordered a mri for him immediately and by the grace of God it had dissolved. Thank God for a Doctor who can see.

April 18th, 2013
Worst Experience of My Life
He is the worst doctor ever with no bedside manner at all talks down to his patients and he has something against overweight people.....if you are overweight plz go to another doctor because he will blame everything on being overweight and try to put you on depression pills that you will have to take for the rest of your life......he is a horrible doctor!!!!

May 16th, 2011
Likeable, soft-spoken, Columboesque. We're working on curing my chronic headaches, presently diagnosed as chronic stress headaches.