Dr. Mark Kramar MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Encino, CA

4.9

January 28th, 2015
I have been going to Dr. Kramer for the past two years. I was a Glacoma suspect. He is still seeing me every 6 months. I refer my husband for cataract surgery on both eyes and my sister for close angle Glacoma. He is very caring and very knowledgeable. He is just a very good doctor. Sometimes you have to wait a little to see him but who wouldn't when you know you'll be taking care of in such an excellent way. God bless him .

May 20th, 2010
RN
Excellent Doctor. Listens to what you have to say, and addresses your concerns.

April 5th, 2010
Dr. Kramar is a wonderful ophthalmologist. In our most recent experience with Dr. Kramar, he was able to diagnose and treat my five-year old's eye condition immediately (not an easy feat when your child is in pain). His warm, caring manner and extensive knowledge on all things ocular are just a few of the reasons we love Dr. Kramar.

April 2nd, 2010
It doesn't get any better
I went to see Dr. Kramar when our optometrist saw something very troubling in my 10 year old daughter's eye. He got us in immediately and was able to diagnose a problem in her eye that, if left untreated, could cause blindness and a possible corneal transplant. His quick diagnosis and subsequent treatment stopped her from having permanent damage to her vision. He has a fantastic way about him that makes you feel comfortable immediately, which made our experience less frightening. I would recommend him highly...My daughter refers to him as her favorite Dr.!

April 2nd, 2010
Outstanding Physician
Dr. Kramar is an outstanding opthalmologist and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a general opthalmologist or a cataract specialist. He is extremely knowledgeable, has a warm bedside manner and is always available for his patients (regardless of the time of day). I have been seeing Dr. Kramar for my cortical cataract that resulted as a complication from diabetes. Dr. Kramar has provided excellent care and he recently replaced my lens with a new one. The surgery had no complications and my vision is now better than it has been in many years.