A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kreit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kreit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kreit, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreit graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Kreit has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Maher Kreit MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Kreit practice?
- Dr. Mark Kreit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kreit practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, TX.
See Cleveland Primary Care Doctors.