A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kreit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kreit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kreit, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreit graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Kreit has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Kingwood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kreit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan