Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  brilliant, very available and very compassionate doctor  |  show details
by Smita on Aug 31st, 2013

Dr Krell treated my mother, who is visiting from India. She had sudden Atrial Fibrillation, with shortness of breath and fatigue. Dr Krell attended to her , was more prompt than the ER physician. This happened over the labour day weekend. My mother does not have insurance.he explained the process to her in layman's terms. My mother felt better with his compassion and treatment plan. I feel very lucky to have this wonderful doctor and compassionate human being taking care of my mother.I have seen him teaching medicine residents , who rate his knowledge very highly.

Apr 25th, 2013

I hear he sleeps with his nurses. In the office. Seriously.

|  The Best of the Best  |  show details
May 30th, 2012

I have always found Dr. Krell to be caring and knowledgeable. I know that the staff at the hospitals he works in rate him as No. 1 He always has time to talk with me either in his office,the hospital or over the phone. And very importantly, he contacts the other doctors treating you so eveyone has the latest imformation on your health history. The staff has always been professional and nice to work with in arranging appointments or scheduling procedures. Having worked on the other side of the desk in a different doctor's office, I know first hand how rude some patients can become but here they are handled quickly and with respect. Christine

|  Office Staff  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2011

Was astonished to hear the negative comments about the front desk staff. So far I can't say enough good stuff about the staff. If I were going to comment on patronizing I would probably look to the Doctor.

Sep 12th, 2011

I definitely agree with the other patient about the front desk staff being a big problem. They are always rude and patronizing. I think that if the Dr. knew this he would be concerned, as it makes patients go elsewhere. The front desk staff is the first contact for a patient, and even though the Dr. is good, his staff is a detriment to the practice. They are much nicer to the Dr. and treat his patients very badly.

Mar 8th, 2011

Office staff is the downfall of this office. They do not have a helpful friendly attitude, and are this way consistently. They are the first contact with a medical office, and do not give a good impression. They give a negative feeling about the office. I wish the doctor knew this and would correct it.

|  show details
by If you have go to a Cardiologist, Dr. Krell is the one to go to!!!! on Mar 19th, 2009

Dr. Krell is excellent and is has an excellent bedside manner, caring and direct and quite talkative to put you at ease. His Nurse Practioners and other medical support staff are equally excellent and caring and easy to deal with. His office staff are efficient and very polite and make you feel at ease.