Dr. Mark Krell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Krell?

The Best of the Best

Posted on October 15th, 2017

When you know other medical professionals including doctors see Dr Krell for their and their families cardio needs and highly recommend him to their own patients you know this is the doctor you want. Compassiobate ..never rushes through a visit..available to answer any questions.

Mark Krell is an excellent physician.

Posted on August 14th, 2017

He is through, explains clearly, answers all your questions and an be reached easily when his input is required.

Our first visit as a new patient

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Office staff very professional and helpful. My 89 year old mother's first visit she liked Dr. Krell answered all of her questions and explained everything to her. I work in a medical office and I sometimes expect a lot, however I highly recommend this office.

Fantastic Physician

Posted on October 5th, 2016

Got some concerning EKG results being cleared for surgery. I had to see Dr Krell for a cardiac evaluation to be cleared for surgery after preliminary EKG showed an MI. Dr Krell scheduled me for an appointment immediately so he could do a work up to avoid surgery being canceled. His bedside manner was probably the best I've ever experienced. He was encouraging, kind and explained everything. He saw how distraught I was and was so assuring that I would be ok. He scheduled me immediately for a stress test everyone in his office was so nice and exhibited a warm feeling. The techs that did the Stress test were fabulous. I was treated like a real person and went to great lengths to calm and reassure me. The office is clean and beautiful and you don't feel like you are in a cold dark place. I loved Dr Krell and everyone in the office. He won my confidence and I will always use him as my Dr and would be delighted to refer friends and family to his practice.

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Dr Krell could not care less about his patients. Very disappointed

Let our family down when we needed him

Posted on April 15th, 2016

My father has been a patient of Dr. Krell for over 20 years. He had a collapse and heart attack on a Sunday morning. As I was driving to the hospital to meet the ambulance the first call I made was to Dr. Krell. After waiting over an hour and calling his service 3x he finally called me back and said he really can't help me , it's Sunday morning! Call his office Monday am and then hung up! I will never deal with him again! Talk about lack of loyalty and compassion.

brilliant, very available and very compassionate doctor

Posted on August 31st, 2013

Dr Krell treated my mother, who is visiting from India. She had sudden Atrial Fibrillation, with shortness of breath and fatigue. Dr Krell attended to her , was more prompt than the ER physician. This happened over the labour day weekend. My mother does not have insurance.he explained the process to her in layman's terms. My mother felt better with his compassion and treatment plan. I feel very lucky to have this wonderful doctor and compassionate human being taking care of my mother.I have seen him teaching medicine residents , who rate his knowledge very highly.

Absolutely awesome doctor

Posted on April 12th, 2013

My friend Maureen is a patient and when I had trouble with my heart she made an appointment. I was introduced to a short man with a laptop and no h ...

Office Staff

Posted on October 1st, 2011

Was astonished to hear the negative comments about the front desk staff. So far I can't say enough good stuff about the staff. If I were going to comment on patronizing I would probably look to the Doctor .

Posted on September 12th, 2011

I definitely agree with the other patient about the front desk staff being a big problem. They are always rude and patronizing. I think that if the Dr. knew this he would be concerned, as it makes patients go elsewhere. The front desk staff is the first contact for a patient, and even though the Dr. is good, his staff is a detriment to the practice. They are much nicer to the Dr. and treat his patients very badly.

Posted on March 8th, 2011

Office staff is the downfall of this office. They do not have a helpful friendly attitude, and are this way consistently. They are the first contact with a medical office, and do not give a good impression. They give a negative feeling about the office. I wish the doctor knew this and would correct it.

An awesome doctor