A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Krieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Krieger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Krieger, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Krieger graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krieger has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Darren Krieger MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Krieger practice?
- Dr. Mark Krieger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Krieger practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.