A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Krinock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Krinock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krinock
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krinock Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Krinock, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Krinock graduated from New York University.
Dr. Krinock has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Sturgis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Krinock MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Krinock practice?
- Dr. Mark Krinock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Krinock practices Neurological Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Neurological Surgeons.